ComfySplints Elbow Full Hand Orthosis
ComfySplints elbow full hand orthosis features a two-part internal frame, that allows simultaneous extension of the elbow and hand to account for upper extremity flexion synergy. The orthosis accommodates pronation and supination of the hand, improving range of motion and positioning for functional use while preventing flexion contractures. Fully adjustable, it is ideal for the gradual extension of clenched fingers, wrists, or hand and aid with the spastic. Useful in treating deformities caused by conditions such as CP, CVA, disuse atrophy, or neurological disorders, and it comes standard with a full-hand attachment (FH).
- Accommodates hand pronation and supination
- Improves range of motion, prevents flexion contractures
- Two-part frame for simultaneous elbow and hand extension
- Suitable for CP, CVA, disuse atrophy, neurological disorders
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.