ComfySplints Elbow Hand Roll Orthosis
The two part internal frame of the ComfySplints Elbow & Hand Combination Orthosis allows for simultaneous extension of the elbow and hand and accounts for upper extremity flexion synergy.
- Hand can accommodate pronation and supination.
- Fully adjustable. Supinated hand can be rotated to accommodate to neutral.
- Ideal for the gradual extension of clenched fingers, wrist or hand and to aid with the spastic.
- Improves range of motion and positioning for functional use and prevents flexion contractures.
- Two separate components combine to form one splint (two part reimbursement coding suggested).
- Useful in the treatment of deformities caused by CP, CVA, disuse atrophy or neurological disorders.
- Elbow can be ordered with a goniometer (GE-101) or Spring loaded goniometer (SGE-101) for dynamic splinting.
- Comes standard with Full Hand attachment (FH), but is also available with Hand Roll attachment (HR) or Hand Thumb attachment (HT) depending on user need.
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.