ComfySplints Finger Extender Orthosis
For the severely contracted hand and wrist, there is no better support then that offered by the ComfySplints Finger Extender Hand Orthosis. The orthosis acts as a buffer between fingers and palm in the tightly contracted hand and allows for gradual therapeutic increases in ROM of the DIP, PIP and MP joints. This popular orthosis supports the wrist and uses firm rolls as a buffer between fingers and palm in a tightly contracted hand. T-shaped frame can easily slide between palm and contracted fingers.
- Patented malleable frame can be bent-to-fit.
- Adult comes with Two (2) graduated hard finger rolls.
- Pediatric comes with One (1) graduated soft finger roll.
- Cover is removable and machine washable- free laundering bag included.
- Traditional Terrycloth material cover is treated with antimicrobial FreshGuard and DriRelease for skin breakdown prevention.
|Size||Wrist to Tip of Middle Finger||Total Splint Length|
|Adult Large||8" and above||13.75"|
|Adult||7' - 8"||12.5"|
|Adult Small||6" - 7"||11"|
|Pediatric Large||4.5" - 6"||9.5"|
|Pediatric Medium||3" - 4.5"||8"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.