ComfySplints Goniometer Knee Orthosis
The ComfySplints Goniometer Knee Orthosis is easy-to-use and a therapist favorite! Simply set dial to desired degree of flexion or extension using the provided Allen wrench. Goniometer allows for range of movement (dynamic splint) or can be set to static position that holds up to even the strongest tone. Offers the benefits of serial casting in one splint.
- Provide for gradual extension of the non-fixed elbow contracture.
- Our patented Goniometer dial can be set to a range of flexion or extension in 5° increments.
- Provides excellent support for flaccid or weak extremities and helps immobilize painful extremities.
- Choose either traditional Terrycloth or Headliner material for our removable, machine washable cover.
- Patented malleable splint spine can bend to the desired ROM and the cuffs can adjusted for optimal fit.
Towards Ankle / Towards Thigh
|Total Splint Length|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.