ComfySplints C-Grip Hand Orthosis
ComfySplints C-Grip hand orthosis is an adjustable splint designed for contracture management, providing support to the wrist and gradually increase finger extension at the MCP and PIP joints. Its patented malleable frame allows for easy customization to fit between the palm and contracted fingers. The splint features graduated soft finger rolls, adjustable wrist support for controlling wrist drop, and soft, padded straps to accommodate edema. With a removable, machine-washable headliner cover and antimicrobial treatment for skin breakdown prevention, it offers a comfortable solution for contracture management.
- Suitable for both right and left hands
- Two graduated finger soft rolls included
- Adjustable wrist support for controlling wrist drop
- Antimicrobial treatment for skin breakdown prevention
- Maintains a functional C position for optimal hand support
|Size||Waist to palmer creases||wrist down forearm||total splint length|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.