Comfyprene Hand Wrist Finger Orthosis
Our popular ComfySplints Hand, Wrist and Finger Orthosis in Slim-Line Comfyprene positions the weak or deformed Wrist, Hand or Fingers.
- Side wings prevent ulnar/radial deviation.
- Soft Neoprene in all Comfyprene Dark Blue or Light Blue.
- Fully and easily adjustable at all joints to make a custom fit without the use of tools or heat guns.
What makes a Comfyprene different from the Traditional ComfySplints splints?
- Spot clean with soap and water
- Straps may be positioned anywhere on the splint for optimal fit.
- All Comfyprene splints come standard with five attachable and removable hygiene liners.
- Splints are adjustable and re-adjustable using the ComfySplints patented reinforced spine.
- Excellent for use after sports injuries, removal of casts, sports medicine or for arthritic patients support of the weakened extremity.
- Instead of removable covers, the Comfyprene splint inserts are covered with soft neoprene material, which creates a slim profile for everyday comfort.
|Size||Wrist to Tip of Middle Finger||Total Splint Length|
|Adult Large||8" and above||12.5"|
|Adult||7" - 8"||11"|
|Adult Small||6" - 7"||10"|
|Pediatric Large||4.5" - 6"||9"|
|Pediatric Medium||3" - 4.5"||7"|
|Pediatric Small||2.5" - 3.5"||6.5"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Custom adaptations, special order items, altered, used or opened items may not be returnable.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Returns of unused items may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.