Contour toileting lo-back support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Contour toileting lo-back support is designed to assist with both positioning through the use of support belts and comfort through padding. The Contour lo-back toilet supports provide an enhanced toileting experience. Orthopedically contoured back supports provide increase comfort and support. Combination of materials used (plastic and polyurethane padding) make it quick and easy to clean.Features
- Latex and silicone free
- Padded back for pressure reduction
- Orthopedic contoured backs in Lo-back
- Stainless steel heavy duty mounting base
Footrests that attach to the frame for additional comfort and support.
- Soft-Flex splash guard:
Designed for adults and larger children. Fits both an open or closed front toilet seat.
- Attachable armrests:
Stainless steel frame with padded armrests, provide additional comfort and support for user.
- Plastic reducer ring:
Fits on any toilet seat without tools or modification, contains a built in splash guard and is easy to clean.
- Padded reducer ring:
Available in two sizes and padded, fits on any toilet seat without tools or modification, contains a built in splash guard and is easy to clean.
|Contour toileting lo-back support|
|Model||Lo-Back toilet supports with padding small||Lo-Back toilet supports with padding medium||Lo-Back toilet supports with padding large|
|Product weight||5.5 lbs.||6.5 lbs.||7.75 lbs.|
|Inside back width at top||7"||11"||13"|
|Inside back width at bottom||7"||11"||13"|
|Back height range||7" - 14"||10" - 14"||10" - 17"|
|U-shaped mounting base|
dimension (W x D x H)
|18.5" x 3" x 10"||18.5" x 3" x 10"||18.5" x 3" x 10"|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details