Carrot 3 by Convaid: Special Needs Car Seat - Child Restraint System w/Recline Adjustment (90° - 180°), Head Support, 5-Point Positioning Harness & Chest Support by Etac
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
Convaid Carrot 3 car seat is uniquely designed for special needs children. Carrot 3 has modular extensions that provide extensive growth and positioning. Carrot 3 is a high density foam seat that adjusts to the natural contour of the body to provide maximum comfort & positioning. The Rehab Seat has ergonomic head support for optimal positioning and side impact protection. Carrot 3 can also be used as an adult car seat, it maintains midline positioning of the trunk for increased postural control. Carrot 3 is equipped with LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) connector system. Carrot 3 can be reclined flat for diaper changes.
Buy now and get free tether strap (*Option selection required)
- Chest support: 9" W
- Hip positioning inserts
- Seat positioning inserts
- LATCH connector system
- 5-point positioning harness
- Head support: 8.5" H x 10.5" L
- Recline adjustment (90° - 180°)
- Trunk positioning inserts (Body Balance Pads)
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.