Convaid EZ rider stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Parts and accessories available separately, please call us for quote.
Convaid EZ rider stroller is lightweight, compact-folding push chair that folds like an "umbrella" style stroller which promotes upright sitting posture for children with good trunk strength and upper body stability. EZ rider stroller has good upright support, adjustable seat depth, adjustable height swing-away footplates and removable fabric for machine washing. EZ rider folding stroller is available in both regular and transport version and is available in 12", 14", 16" and 18" seat widths. EZ rider comes with a 10° fixed tilt for children with some upper body control to sit upright; powder coated frame; 2-point positioning belt. EZ Rider is equipped with removable adjustable swing away footplates which are independently adjustable and swings away for user access and comfort.
Buy now and get free utility bag
The product comes standard with:
- 10° fixed tilt
- 2-Point positioning belt
- Tension adjustable back
- Toggle wheel locks (EZ18)
- Silver powder coated frame
- Tool-less upholstery removal
- Two piece push handles (EZ18)
- 8" front, 11" rear solid tire (EZ18)
- Foot operated wheel lock (EZ12/14/16)
- Tool-less adjustable seat depth growth of 5"
- Quick release rolko rear wheels (EZ12/14/16)
- Removable, height adjustable swing-away footplates
- One piece height adjustable push handle (EZ12/14/16)
- 7.5" x 2" front, 11.5" x 2.5" rear solid tire (EZ12/14/16)
- Zippered pockets in seat & back upholstery (Cordura Only: EZ12/14/16)
With Convertible Self-Propel Package:
- Mag Rear Solid Tires
- Quick Release Axles
- Axle Attachment Brackets
- Rear Anti-Tip Tubes (pair)
- 6” front, 8” rear solid tire (with EZ12/14)
- 8” front, 8” rear solid tire (with EZ16/18)
|Convaid EZ Rider Stroller Specifications|
|Model||EZ 12||EZ 14||EZ 16||EZ 18|
|Seat width *||12"||14"||16"||18"|
|Seat depth||9" - 14"||11" - 16"||12" - 17"||14.5" - 19.5"|
|Back height with cordura upholstery||21"||24"||26"||27"|
|Back height with textilene upholstery||19"||22"||24"||25"|
|Seat to floor||19"||20"||20"||21.5"|
|Shoulder strap height||11" - 17"||14" - 20"||15" - 21"||16" - 22"|
|Seat to footplate||3" - 20"||3" - 21"||3" - 22"||3" - 22"|
|Weight capacity (Regular/Transit)||75/66 lbs.||100/100 lbs.||170/170 lbs.||250/170 lbs.|
|Weight of chair **||25 lbs.||30 lbs.||30 lbs.||29 lbs.|
|Push handle adjustment ***||29.5" - 46.5"||29" - 47"||28" - 45"||NA|
*Plus or minus .5 inches due to fabric
**Weight of chair is without front rigging
***Adjustable push handle is not available on 18" model
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.