Convaid rodeo tilt-in space stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Parts and accessories available separately, please call us for quote.
Convaid rodeo tilt-in space wheelchair is a folding, lightweight and compact wheelchair, perfect for travel. Rodeo’s easy one step folding design transforms the special needs stroller to a smaller size for quick and easy transport and storage. Rodeo has an adjustable seat depth that grows with the child. This tilt-in space wheelchair has 90° - 110° of recline adjustment that provides pressure relief and upper body support. The 10"" seat width ensures custom positioning even for the smallest kids. Solid seat cushion provides pressure relief, stability and postural control. Convaid rodeo comes with an additional safety feature that will visually show when the chair is fully locked. The green dot will be completely visible when the chair is securely locked.
- Armrests: optional flip-up armrests available
- Tray: requires flip-up armrests and mounting hardware
- One-piece height adjustable push handle for parents comfort
- Lightweight & compact folding - easily fits into the trunk of your car
- Firm lateral thoracic supports maintain midline positioning of your child's trunk
- Growth - simple adjustments extend the life of the chair for growing children and teens
Buy now and get free utility bag (*Option selection required)
The Product Comes Standard With
- Elevating legrest
- Seat depth growth of 5"
- 2-Point positioning belt
- 5° - 45° of adjustable tilt
- Silver powder coated frame
- Tool-less upholstery removal
- Quick release rolko rear wheels
- Single foot activated wheel lock bar
- One piece angle adjustable footplate
- One piece height adjustable push handle
- 7.5" x 2" front, 11.5" x 2.5" rear solid tire
- Zippered pockets in seat bottom upholstery
- HCPCS code E1161 is only valid on size 16 (RD16)
|Convaid rodeo stroller|
|Chair Model||RD 10||RD 12||RD 14||RD 16|
|Seat Depth*||7" - 12"||9" - 14"||11" - 16"||13" - 18"|
|Seat Back Height||21"||22"||24"||25"|
|Seat to Footplate*||9" -14"||9" -14"||11" - 16"||12" - 18"|
|Seat to Floor||20"||21"||22"||22"|
|Recline Adjustment||0°, 20°||0°, 20°||0°, 20°||0°, 20°|
|Tilt Adjustment||5° - 45°||5° - 45°||5° - 45°||5° - 45°|
|Shoulder Strap Height||13" - 19"||15" - 21"||16" - 22"||18" - 24"|
|Footplate Adjustment Angle||±20°||±20°||±20°||±20°|
|Weight Capacity (Regular/Transit)||75 / 66 lbs.||75 / 66 lbs.||100 / 100 lbs.||170 / 140 lbs.|
|Weight of Chair^||27.5 lbs.||31.5 lbs.||35.5 lbs.||37.5 lbs|
|* - Plus or minus .5 inches due to fabric|
^ - Weight of chair is without front rigging
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.