Convaid safari tilt stroller
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Convaid safari tilt in space stroller has several options available - adjustable tilt and recline options, anatomic back provides extra back and lumbar support. Safari tilt-in-space stroller is a convenient and compact folding stroller designed to meet the special needs of children. Other wheelchair options include multi-positioning, elevating legrests; height-adjustable, flip-up armrests; an extended range of tilt for feeding, stabilizing and comfort, a flat planar seat for solid support etc. The 5" seat-depth adjustment allows for growth, and the attractive cordura fabric can be removed for machine washing, providing user with years of optimal use. The safari features transit option that is ideal for transport on the bus to school, day programs, or field trip.
Buy now and get free utility bag
- Armrests: optional flip-up armrests available
- Custom-built to meet each individual's physical needs
- Tray: requires flip-up armrests and mounting hardware
- Removable, washable cordura available in various colors
- Adjustable seat depth extends chair life for a growing child
- Adjustable recline opens the seat-to-back angle from 90° to 135°
- 5° - 45° of adjustable tilt provides pressure relief & upper body support
- Wheel locks
- 2-point positioning belt
- 5° - 45° of adjustable tilt
- Heavy-duty back upholstery
- Silver powder coated frame
- 6" front, 11" rear solid tire (SFT18)
- Support cushion with solid seat insert
- Quick release rear wheels (SFT12/14/16)
- One piece, non-folding/non-elevating footplate
- 7.5" x 2" front, 11.5" x 2.5" rear solid tire (SFT12/14/16)
Note: Optional 3" legrest extension interferes with caster swivel when seat is in upright position. Seat must be tilted back at least 5° OR legrests must be elevated to allow caster swivel.
|Convaid safari stroller|
|Chair Model||SF 12||SF 14||SF 16||SF 18|
|Seat Depth*||9" - 14"||11" - 16"||13" - 18"||15" - 20"|
|Seat Back Height||23"||22"||22"||21.5"|
|Seat to Footrest*||11" - 13"||11" - 13"||12.5" - 14.5"||10" - 16"|
|Seat to Floor||23.5"||26"||26"||23"|
|Armrest to Seat||8" - 11"||8" - 10.5"||8" - 11"||7.5" - 10"|
Seat to Back Angle
|90° - 95°||90° - 95°||90° - 95°||90° - 95°|
|Recline Adjustment||3°, 22°, 45°||1°, 19°, 40°||1°, 19°, 40°||-|
Tilt Adjustment (from vertical)
|5°- 45°||5°- 45°||5°- 45°||5°- 45°|
|Shoulder Strap Height||8.5" - 20"||9.5" - 19.5"||10" - 20"||12.5" - 18.5"|
|Weight Capacity (Regular/Transit)||75 / 66 lbs.||100 / 100 lbs.||170 / 170 lbs.||250 / 170 lbs.|
|Weight of Chair∆||34 lbs.||37 lbs.||41 lbs.||45 lbs.|
|* - Plus or Minus .5 inches (1.27 cm) due to fabric. |
∆ - Weight of chair is without front rigging
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.