Core Traction Table Belt
Core traction table belt features a durable nylon strap and quick-release buckles for effortless tension adjustments, dramatically reducing fitting time. It is designed for swift and hassle-free application, this harness allows for fitting most patients in a minute or less, requiring minimal readjustment during treatment. The; contoured thoracic wrap easily molds beneath the rib cage of both male and female patients which results in enhanced comfort level. Its sturdy nonslip fabric ensures that the belt stays securely in place without slipping, even when worn over clothing.
- Fits 24" - 60" Waist or up to 90"
- Durable nonslip fabric to prevent slipping
- Contoured thoracic wrap for optimal comfort
- Compatible with most traction tables for versatility
Instruction for use:
Step 1: Place the belt on the traction table with the red stripe facing up.
Step 2: Place the thoracic belt (black square hook) at the non-traction end and pelvic belt at the transaction table separation point, aligning the red dots on pelvic and thoracic belts to ensure proper alignment.
Step 3: When lying supine on the belt, the patient's iliac crest should be approximately 1 inch below the red stripe.
Step 4: Secure the outer pelvic belt snugly around the hips using the quick-release buckle, tighten as necessary by pulling the strap.
Step 5: For finer tension adjustment, pull down on the excess strap beyond the buckle.
Step 6: Close the thoracic belt around the patient, placing the belt towards the hips but under the rib cage.
Step 7: Hook the swivel buckle onto the center metal o-ring on the pelvic belt.
Step 8: Proceed with traction treatment.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details