Courtney enclosed canopy bed
MPN/Model: Courtney Bed
Special discounts available..
Courtney enclosed canopy bed is hand-crafted from solid hardwood, surrounded by soft-sided panels and built with a low center of gravity, providing a very stable footprint. Courtney bed comes with an 8" custom-made, pressure reducing, memory foam mattress that fits firmly within the bed frame. The Courtney Bed has been used to help loved ones with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Angelman's Syndrome, Pitt Hopkins Syndrome and multiple developmental disabilities.Bed Frame:
- Hand-crafted from solid Maine Ash hardwood
- Overall dimensions are 84" L x 39" W x 75" H
- Sleeping compartment dimensions are 80" L x 36" W
- Can be stained in 4 different color options, no additional fee
- Made from heavy-weight Sunbrella Marine awning... double and triple stitched
- Windows are made from shrimp netting... flexible yet very strong
- Both materials have a high burst rate
- Vertical bumpers line the four corner posts of the bed frame
- A lighter-weight mesh is available for the top of the bed
- 24 color options available, no additional fee
- 8" custom-made
- Fire retardant cover
- Does not articulate up or down
- Pressure reducing memory foam
- Overall dimensions are 80"L x 36"W x 8"H
- Top of the mattress height from the floor is 24"
- Fits firmly and snugly into bed frame to eliminated burrowing
The Courtney Bed is FDA approved as a Class 1 manual hospital bed. It is designed to exceed the FDA's 7 zones of entrapment guidelines.
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
|Courtney enclosed canopy bed|
|Bed frame (L x W x H)||84" x 39" x 75"|
|Sleeping compartment (W x L)||36” x 80”|
-reducing foam mattress
|Mattress dimensions (L x W x H)||80" x 36" x 8"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years to the original consumer/purchaser.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is to repair, replace or correct any such defect that develops and will labor to expedite replacement parts at no cost to the client.
- The warranty period begins on the date the device is delivered and is subject to the proper installation, operation and maintenance of the device in accordance with installation instructions.
- Any warranty claims must be made by client in writing within sixty days of the development of a problem.
- Excluded from this warranty are issues related to misuse, misapplication, storage damage, negligence, or modification to the device or its components.
- Note: The Mason hospital mattress carries a manufacturer’s limited 3 years warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.