Courtney enclosed canopy bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Courtney bed bedframe is hand-crafted from solid hardwood, there is no metal, PVC or any other material used in fabrication. Courtney bed is the specialized bed designed to keep your loved ones safe and secure while sleeping. The sidewalls are made with a heavy-weight material that has a high burst rating, super flexible and very easy to wash. All sidewalls are independent of one another and can be taken out separately. Courtney bed is supplied with an 8" memory foam medical mattress, custom-made to fit perfectly inside the bedframe. This precision-fit mattress prevents borrowing and eliminates the risk of entrapment. When inside the Courtney Bed, no wood is exposed, both protecting your loved one from potential injury from head banging and/or access to chew the wood. The sub-frame and mattress boards provide a rugged platform for those that have a need to jump or bounce. With the combination of the sidewall panels and mattress, the Courtney Bed design addresses the 7-Zones of Entrapment identified by the FDA and is FDA approved as a Class I manual hospital bed.
Courtney bed has been used to help loved ones with cognitive disabilities and impairments such as:
|Cerebral Palsy||Angelman's Syndrome||Huntington's Disease|
|Dementia||Pitt Hopkins Syndrome||Kluver-Bucy Syndrome|
|Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease||Down Syndrome||Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome|
- Hand-crafted from solid Maine Ash hardwood
- Overall dimensions are 84"L x 39"W x 75"H
- Sleeping compartment dimensions are 80"L x 36"W
- Can be stained in 3 different color options, no additional fee
- Made from heavy-weight, water resistant/repellant canvas... double and triple stitched
- Windows are made from a heavy-duty knit mesh... flexible, yet very strong
- Both materials have a high burst rating
- All sidewalls are independent of one another, can be removed separately for ease of washing
- Vertical bumpers line the four corner posts of the bed frame, no wood is exposed inside our bed
- A lighter-weight mesh is available for the top of the bed
- 12 color options available, no additional fee
- 8" custom-made
- Fire retardant cover
- Does not articulate up or down
- Pressure reducing memory foam
- Overall dimensions are 80"L x 36"W x 8"H
- Top of the mattress height from the floor is 24"
- Fits firmly and precisely into bed frame to eliminated burrowing
The Courtney Bed is FDA approved as a Class 1 manual hospital bed. It is designed to exceed the FDA's 7 zones of entrapment guidelines.
|Courtney enclosed canopy bed|
|Bed frame (L x W x H)||84" x 39" x 75"|
|Sleeping compartment||36" W x 80" L|
|Mattress|| 8" custom-made|
-reducing foam mattress
|Mattress dimensions||80" L x 36" W x 8"H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years to the original consumer/purchaser.
- Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is to repair, replace or correct any such defect that develops and will labor to expedite replacement parts at no cost to the client.
- The warranty period begins on the date the device is delivered and is subject to the proper installation, operation and maintenance of the device in accordance with installation instructions.
- Any warranty claims must be made by client in writing within sixty days of the development of a problem.
- Excluded from this warranty are issues related to misuse, misapplication, storage damage, negligence, or modification to the device or its components.
- Note: The Mason hospital mattress carries a manufacturer’s limited 3 years warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.