Covidien Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump
Covidien Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump is a compact, easy-to-use option for enteral feeding needs. The ease of use for this feeding pump comes from the interface that is similar to an ATM. This interface guides the user through the programming of the pump based on what pump-set is loaded into the device. The pump-set is identified using Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector or MISTIC. Once the pump-set is identified, the Kangaroo Joey feeding pump will ask questions for that specific set.
- The user can use this history to check the infusion rate of formula over any three-day period.
- In addition, this Kangaroo pump has a memory bank for your custom programming. This allows you to easily resume a previous feeding. The best part is that it can store your programs indefinitely. Also, the memory can store up to 72 hours of history.
- A rubber overmold gives the pump shock resistance and added durability. Noise is reduced as well with the rubber overmold. Another great feature is its high IPX, or waterproof, score which makes cleaning easier because the device can get a little wet. In addition to the safety and convenience features, you can lock the settings to prevent any tampering, purposeful and accidental, ensuring the correct amount of formula is pumped.
- Feeding history up to 72 hours.
- Features the safe enteral connection system.
- Fully portable design with back-pack allows for convenient, discrete use.
- Easy to use power source allows the user to very easily plug and unplug it.
- High waterproof rating (IPX) making it even easier to clean between uses.
- Easy, intuitive interface ensures accurate and reliable delivery of preset volumes.
- Programmed in 17 languages, can be easily changed from one language to another.
- Compact, lightweight construction is ideal for use by all ages requiring home or ambulatory care.
- New ambulatory-specific feed set design assists in ensuring proper set-up and formula administration.
- Smart pump set technology identifies the pump set and allows programming for only that type of pump set.
- Kendall Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump With Pole Clamp is accurate, makes +/-7% safer enteral feeding.
Other Important Features:
- Bolus Max: This feature allows a dose of up to 1,000mL to be delivered at a rate of 999 mL/hr.
- Memory: The "Keep or Clear" settings have the ability to remember the programmed data indefinitely.
- 72-Hour History: 72-hour memory informs the user how much formula has been infused over any given period of time.
- Anti-Free Flow Pump Sets: All Kangaroo Joey enteral feeding pump Sets have an AFF (Anti Free Flow) device, this ensures the safest product for patients.
- DEHP-Free Pump Sets: 100% DEHP Free (and 100% phthalate free). This ensures that your customers always use the safest and most environmentally friendly pump sets.
- KTO: Allows the pump to deliver very small amounts of fluid while not actively feeding. It delivers very little nutrition while keeping the feeding tube patent. This feature allows the patient to receive a medication and then not have to remember to turn the pump on later.
- Lock-Out Feature: Use the 2-3-2 (2nd button down for 4 drips and then back to the 2nd button down for 2 drips) to lock the settings on the pump. This feature locks the settings from being purposely or accidentally changed and can be unlocked by following the same steps.
- Attitude Independent: Cloudy drip chambers, crowded I.V., poles, wheel chairs, vertical backpacks do not impede the flow of formula with the Kangaroo Joey enteral feeding pump. It can truly be used anywhere on anyone! Attitude independence also makes Kangaroo Joey enteral feeding pump the ONLY ambulatory flush pump available.
- Pump Set Based Program: Pump set based programming allows the Kangaroo Joey enteral feeding pump to be used in any setting. MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) identified the pump-set type and then asks questions only about that set. If a customer upgrades to a flushing platform they only have to change their pump-set without the hassle or cost of upgrading or adding equipment.
- Quiet operation.
- Simple loading of pump sets.
- Compact, portable aesthetic design.
- Tabletop usage or IV pole mounting.
- Transparent top door to protect pump set.
- “Quick Release” pole clamp for easy detachment of pump.
- “Soft Touch” rubberized casing for easy grip and drop protection.
|Brand||Kangaroo Joey Feed and Flush|
|Application||Enteral Feeding Pump|
|Operating Range:||1 - 400 ml/hour in 1 ml/hr increments|
|Volume to be Delivered:||1 - 3000ml in 1 ml/hr increments|
|Battery Life:||18 hours at 125 ml/hr|
|Dimensions:||4.1" x 5.1" x 3.6"|
|Weight:||1.7 lbs., w/pole clamp 2.3 lbs.|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.