Cramer Dorsal Night Splint
The DNS Dorsal Night Splint is built to provide you with exceptional support and minimal hinderance. The outer shell of the splint is made with molded plastic that provides you with sturdy support that isn’t heavy or irritating. The inside is lined with padded fabric to provide you with cushion and comfort while walking around or sleeping with it on. Three hook & loop straps secure the splint in place with the clamshell preventing unwanted movement. Unlike most splints that can be uncomfortable and make the foot and ankle hot, the Dorsal Night Splint keeps the foot comfortable and cool while being worn. The splint features a low profile design that is padded where the pressure points of your foot are to give you cushion where you need it while staying slim where you don’t. This allows for minimal heat retention while you’re sleeping for maximum comfort.
- Easily adjustable with triple-stitched, stretch-resistant straps that allow the splint to fit both narrow and wide feet.
- Unique small anterior dorsal clamshell design prevents contracture, supports the arch, and allows for proper healing.
- Constructed with soft, thick padding for comfort while wearing and features a lightweight, open construction for breathability.
- Designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep to help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis and other ankle injuries.
- Able to be used for any condition where ankle stabilization is needed to keep it in a neutral position for aiding the healing process (i.e. severe sprains, strokes, foot drop, etc).
Instructions for use
Step 1 :
- The Dorsal Night Splint can be worn on either foot. Simply slide the foot into the splint so that the inside flap always rests on the arch.
Step 2 :
- Bring the flaps together to a comfortable position and fasten firmly with the Velcro strap. Once the Dorsal Strap has been properly adjusted, do not remove. Slip foot in and out as you would a slipper.
Step 3 :
- Secure the two remaining straps comfortably around the lower leg. The straps should be snug but not tight enough to cause any discomfort or numbness in the lower leg.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||5 - 10||5 - 9.5|
|Large||10.5 - 16||10 - 16|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details