Danmar combination head float & stabilizer bar
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Danmar combination head float & stabilizer bar helps keep the face out of the water. Head float & stabilizer bar works well not only for swimmers with Athoid CP, but also for those who roll sideways and backwards. User can stretch and turn their heads when interacting with others without tipping or rolling. The float may be adjusted for individuals with shorter necks by beveling the neck area.
|Danmar combination head float & stabilizer bar|
|Weight||40 - 50 lbs.||60 - 175 lbs.|
|Dimensions||20" L x 13" W x 2" T||22" L x 14" W x 3" T|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- Items that do not fulfill your desired purpose or which do not suite the user should be returned immediately to the manufacturer within a week, prolonged use is not advised.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.