Danmar hard shell helmet with faceguard
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Danmar Special Offers:
Special price get an extra 15% off on regular price (*price inclusive of discount)
And get an additional 5% off on the cart page. (USE CODE: DANMAR)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Danmar Hard Shell Helmet with Faceguard is a clear, polycarbonate face guard which is attached to a lightweight helmet and it is made from shock-absorbent foam inside a hard, ventilated, plastic shell. The foam is coated in vinyl, so it’s easy to clean using just soap and water. It has an eye-level opening (1" x 6") for unobstructed vision and a mouth opening (1" x 3 3/4") for maximum ventilation. The bottom edge is lined with a strip of soft foam. Hard Shell Helmet with Faceguard features a wide range of custom options so that your individual needs are met. Hard Shell Helmet comes with an easily adjustable snap-closure chinstrap. Standard foam colors are Casa Tan, Pink, Royal Blue, and Black. The outer hard shell comes standard in a creamy White EXCEPT when ordering Black; Black foam comes standard with a Black outer hard shell. Note: Black outer shell is NOT available in size XXL. Click on the helmet sizing chart to determine what size to order. If you need an extra-long faceguard use item 9821 with a 3462 modification instead of a 9822.Includes
- An easily adjustable chin strap with snap closure
- Standard clear, polycarbonate face guard with an eye level opening (1" x 6") for unobstructed vision and a mouth opening (1" x 3¾") for maximum ventilation.
Measure the head circumference (A) at eyebrow level. Occipital measurement (B) is taken from eyebrow level to the back of the head at the point that the helmet is to end. Over the top of the Head (C) to top of ears.
Note: Standard foam colors are Casa Tan, Pink, Royal Blue, and Black. Outer hard shell comes standard in a creamy White EXCEPT when ordering Black; Black foam comes standard with a Black outer hard shell. Note: Black outer shell is NOT available in size XXL.
Custom and Non-Standard size Helmets and Headgears ordered are not returnable.
|Size||Circumference Range||Occipital||Ear to Ear|
|XX-Small||17¼" - 18"||12½"||9¼"|
|X-Small||19¼" - 20"||13¼"||10"|
|Small||20½" - 21¼"||15"||11¾"|
|Medium||21½" - 22¼"||16½"||12½"|
|Large||22½" - 23¼"||16¾"||12¾"|
|X-Large||24½" - 25¼"||17½"||13¼"|
|XX-Large||26" - 26¾"||18¾"||15"|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Danmar return policy update due to COVID-19:
Due to COVID-19 infection, Manufacturer cannot accept any returns and cannot process any exchanges at this time. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.