Danmar head float
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Danmar head float has superb cushioning design which allows the head to rest without pressure on the spinal column, encouraging neutral positioning. Head float is made up of Ensolite marine flotation foam, the head float will not sink or absorb water, even if cut or punctured. Therapy is made easier for individuals with reflex domination, and there is no need to support the head manually, so hands are free.
|Weight||23 - 30 lbs.||40 - 50 lbs.||60 - 175 lbs.|
|Dimensions||16" L x 12" Wx 1½" T||20" L x 13" W x 2" T||22" L x 14" W x 3" T|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- Items that do not fulfill your desired purpose or which do not suite the user should be returned immediately to the manufacturer within a week, prolonged use is not advised.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.