Danmar Helmet Pad Kit - Crown Pad, Liner Pads/Cushion
Danmar helmet pad kit- include all three liners in kit. One 7633 Crown pad, one 7634 Liner pads (set of 4) and one 7635 Liner cushion; Specify: 1/4" or 1/2" thickness.
Crown Pad is oval-shaped, 1/2" vinyl-coated shock-absorbent foam which is ventilated and washable. Crown pad remains inside the helmet without any adhesive therefore making it removable for easy cleaning and adjustment. Just insert it into the crown area of the helmet to adjust the fit or prevent it from falling over the eyes. It is available in casa tan color.
Liner pads can be used for fitting and sizing adjustment. Liner pad has self-adhesive backing which bonds them to the inside foam liner. These 3" X 3½” X ¼” vinyl-coated discs are made from closed cell foam. Liner pads comes in set of 4 per pack.
These shock-absorbent, vinyl-coated, foam strips of our closed-cell foam measure approximately 20” in length and 2” wide. They are generally used to reduce circumference when an individual measures between 2 sizes. Liner cushion comes in two thicknesses, ¼" (reduces circumference by 1") and ½" (reduces circumference by 2"). Liner cushion has an adhesive back on one side to secure the pad after the proper position is found. It helps reduce the inner circumference of any of danmar helmets.
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color and/or modified (any padding attached) products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.