Danmar Hensinger head support
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Danmar Hensinger head support helps in maintaining mid-line position of the head. Hensinger features a soft foam wrap around the collar to support the head by using base support areas at the occiput and jaw line. Hensinger head support must be used in conjunction with a chest support. This head support promotes proper head positioning resulting in improved breathing, swallowing and simplified feeding. Hensinger enhances more social interaction and awareness during classroom activities. Vinyl covered foam is Casa Tan.
Liner Cushion helps reduce the inner circumference of any helmets. It comes in two thicknesses ¼” (reduces circumference by 1”) and ½” (reduces circumference by 2”). There is an adhesive back on one side to secure the pad after the proper position is found.Features
- Includes soft cover
- Quick release buckle allows easy on/off
- Made of strong yet pliable reinforcement material around the outside of the support
Hensinger will be sent Unmounted unless options are checked.
Custom and Non-Standard size Helmets and Headgears ordered are not returnable.
|Size||Inner Neck Circumference||Thickness|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.