Danmar liner pads
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Danmar liner pads can be used for fitting and sizing adjustment. Liner pad has self-adhesive backing which bonds them to the inside foam liner. These 3" x 3½" x ¼" vinyl-coated discs are made from closed cell foam. Liner pads comes in set of 4 per pack.
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.