Danmar sectional raft
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Danmar sectional raft supports and cradles the body for individuals that are insecure in the water or non-ambulatory. Sectional raft allows water to flow around the body rather than holding a person on top of the water, which enables interaction with the environment and helps reduce anxiety. The head pad is reversible with lateral supports for slight head/neck support. Shoulder straps snap over the arms for an easy fit, both provides room for arm propulsion and prevents the body from rolling. The bottom row of sectional pieces can be folded under to allow for greater range of motion in the lower body.
Note: Care should be taken to watch for air chill on parts of the body above the water surface. To prevent this, place towels over the body.
|Danmar sectional raft|
|Body height||36" - 54"||54" - 74"|
|Dimensions (front section)||38" L x 22½" W||50" L x 32" W|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- Items that do not fulfill your desired purpose or which do not suite the user should be returned immediately to the manufacturer within a week, prolonged use is not advised.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.