Danmar swirl support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Danmar Special Offers:
Special price get an extra 15% off on regular price (*price inclusive of discount)
And get an additional 5% off on the cart page. (USE CODE: DANMAR)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Danmar Swirl Support is of soft foam wraps around the neck and has a Velcro adjustment at the back that makes fitting a breeze. Used for minor to moderate head support, this collar encourages easy movement from side to side. Because it is not attached, the Swirl can be used with any seating system and by individuals who are ambulatory. When properly fitted, the Swirl should make contact with the chin and jawline.
Custom options include extending the collar length or using thicker foam on the sides (call with measurements). We also offer foam plugs, which provide firmer support for clients who tend to lean in one direction or drop their heads forward. How to measure: A - Measure neck circumference. B - From the bottom of ear lobe, measure distance to shoulder minus thickness of any chest support being used. C-With the head in neutral/midline position, measure from the bottom of chin to top of the sternum.Features
- Can be used with any seating system and by individuals who are ambulatory
- It is contraindicated for individuals with breathing or swallowing problems or who use a trach tube
Custom and Non-Standard size Helmets and Headgears ordered are not returnable.
Ear to Shoulder
Chin to Sternum
6" - 10"
7" - 12"
10" - 13"
11" - 15"
13" - 19"
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Danmar return policy update due to COVID-19:
Due to COVID-19 infection, Manufacturer cannot accept any returns and cannot process any exchanges at this time. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.