De-bug Stainless steel beach wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
De-bug Stainless steel beach wheelchair is designed to safely provide wheelchair users with transportation across areas where a conventional wheelchair becomes unmanageable. This includes areas such as beaches, snow covered sidewalks, forest trails etc. De-bug wheelchair is intended to provide decades of service life in the harshest of environments. De-bug beach wheelchair includes rear suspension which articulates +/- 20°, allowing all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terrain which makes it much more stable than standard outdoor wheelchairs. Beach wheelchair frame is constructed using 316L grade stainless steel tubing which is a higher grade than standard 304 marine grade stainless steel. De-bug comes with footrest which has linear position telescopic length adjustment and four position angle adjustment that helps in proper foot support. Stainless steel wheelchair is available in different model to meet individual needs.Features
- Rear wheels rotate 360°
- Chair width is 33.5" to access a 36" doorway
- Swing away arm rests are easily removable for lateral transfers
- Adjustable tension wheel brake can be actuated independently on each side
- Wheel hubs are made from poly-nylon material to eliminate salt water corrosion
|De-bug Stainless steel beach wheelchair|
|Seat widths||14", 18", 22"|
|Seat-to-floor height||17" - 21"|
|Telescope footrest (knee to heel)||15" - 22"|
|Elevating legrest (knee to heel)||15" - 22"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. - 400 lbs.|
|Chair weight||40 lbs. - 65 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the stainless steel frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ten Years from date of purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty for the seating material and tires.
- Warranty does not cover damages which occurred during shipment.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Any defective parts covered under this warranty shall be sent to manufacturer at the customer's expense.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace the product at their own discretion.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping related charges.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by the manufacturer in the original, unopened box.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.