De-bug Stainless steel beach wheelchair
De-bug Stainless steel beach wheelchair is designed to safely provide wheelchair users with transportation across areas where a conventional wheelchair becomes unmanageable. This includes areas such as beaches, snow covered sidewalks, forest trails etc. De-bug wheelchair is intended to provide decades of service life in the harshest of environments. De-bug beach wheelchair includes rear suspension which articulates +/- 20°, allowing all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terrain which makes it much more stable than standard outdoor wheelchairs. Beach wheelchair frame is constructed using 316L grade stainless steel tubing which is a higher grade than standard 304 marine grade stainless steel. De-bug comes with footrest which has linear position telescopic length adjustment and four position angle adjustment that helps in proper foot support. Stainless steel wheelchair is available in different model to meet individual needs.Features
- Rear wheels rotate 360°
- Chair width is 33.5" to access a 36" doorway
- Swing away arm rests are easily removable for lateral transfers
- Adjustable tension wheel brake can be actuated independently on each side
- Wheel hubs are made from poly-nylon material to eliminate salt water corrosion
|De-bug Stainless steel beach wheelchair|
|Seat widths||16", 18", 22"|
|Seat-to-floor height||17" - 21"|
|Telescope footrest (knee to heel)||15" - 22"|
|Elevating legrest (knee to heel)||15" - 22"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. - 400 lbs.|
|Chair weight||40 lbs. - 65 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the stainless steel frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ten Years from date of purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty for the seating material and tires.
- Warranty does not cover damages which occurred during shipment.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Any defective parts covered under this warranty shall be sent to manufacturer at the customer's expense.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace the product at their own discretion.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details