Dr. B Dental Solutions Adhesadent Denture Adhesive, 2.4 oz Tube
Dr. B Dental Solutions Adhesadent Denture Adhesive is the first denture adhesive to get the prestigious American Dental Association Seal of Acceptance, while fixodent and poligrip do not. The moisturizing adhesive cream is the only denture adhesive designed to soothe, moisturize, and freshen the mouth while giving a strong, long-lasting hold.
Dr. B Dental Denture Adhesive is created specifically to treat and prevent dry mouth. The moisturizing denture adhesive's unique formula includes aloe vera and vitamins A, D, and E to moisturize and soothe the gums, as well as a new copolymer that provides a firm, long-lasting hold while being easier to wipe from the appliance and gums.
Ingredients: Petrolatum, cellulose gum, calcium/sodium PVM/PA copolymer, mineral oil, flavor, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, zea mays (corn) oil, cholecalciferol, retinyl palmitate
Features of Adhesadent Moisturizing Denture Adhesive Cream:
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Provides a powerful, long-lasting hold
- Natural taste and is easy to clean
- The FIRST ADA-Accepted Denture Adhesive
- Contains Zinc-Free Copolymer for better retention
- Soothes and Moisturizes with Aloe Vera and Vitamins A, D, and E
- Designed for dentures, partial dentures, implant dentures, snap-in dentures and overdentures.
Why to Choose Dr. B Dental Adhesadent Denture Adhesive?
- Zinc-free copolymer gives a strong, suction-like hold.
- Rich in Vitamins & Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturize the mouth
- The first denture adhesive to earn the ADA Seal of Accepted
How to Apply Denture Adhesive?While Adhesadent can give a strong grip for up to 12 hours, it is important to clean the dentures and mouth after each meal. Food waste and biofilm can become stuck causing health problems if not removed. To keep your teeth healthy, reapply Adhesadent to a clean denture.
Tips to Maximize Results:
- Determine the appropriate quantity. Excessive use may reduce retention. A few tries should indicate the ideal amount and position of strips for your specific needs.
- Soak the denture with adhesive in a bowl of warm water for up to 20 seconds. Adhesadent should always be applied to a dry denture and moist gums.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Q. Is this Denture Adhesive water resistant?
A. Yes, it works best on wet gums with a dry denture. Recommend to first rinse with water.
Q. Is this denture adhesive going to clog the drains?
A. All denture adhesives have the potential to clog drains. Recommended to clean the adhesive off the brush and properly dispose of it.
Q. Does it have any flavor?
A. There are no artificial flavors or colors in this product. Any flavour is derived from natural ingredients.
Q. How long does the paste last?
A. It varies according to your preference. Depending on whether you have top, bottom, or both dentures, and how much you use each day, it can take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks.
Q. Which color is Adhesadent Denture Adhesive?
A. Off white, there is no pink or red dye.
Q. How do I remove the moisturizing denture adhesive and take my dentures out?
A. The ideal way to remove the adhesive is with Cleanadent Paste, Wipes, and a Dr. B denture and Mouth Toothbrush. This works in both the mouth and the denture. The best technique to remove dentures is to rinse with warm water or carbonated drinks, close your mouth, and blow until your cheeks puff out. This will loosen the seal.