Dr. B Dental Solutions Cleanadent Denture and Gum Cleansing Paste
Dr. B Dental Cleanadent Denture and Gum Cleansing Paste are soft enough to use on the gums as well as the appliances, making it excellent for dentures, fixed and removable implant dentures, and full-arch bridges. Also useful for removing adhesive from regular dentures and gums. It is made with vitamins A, D, and E, as well as aloe vera, coconut oil, and tea tree oil, to moisturize and soothe the mouth.
Dr. B Dental Solutions Cleanadent Denture ToothPaste is a dental prosthetic and mouth-washing paste that can be used to clean and refresh dentures, partial dentures, snap-on overdentures, AllonX, implants, and the entire mouth. It is an ultra-low abrasive toothpaste that is safe for all dental prosthesis, cleaning effectively without affecting the color or shine of the prosthetic.
Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, glycerin, water (purified), sorbitol, hydrated silica, sodium laurel sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, tocopheryl acetate, zea mays, (corn) oil, cholecalciferol, retinyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Features of Cleanadent Paste:
- Ultra-Low abrasive, safely cleans prosthetics
- Moisturizes refreshes, and soothes gums
- Removes glue from denture and mouth
- Removes stains, odors, dirt, food, and plaque
- Does not contain bleach, chlorine, or other abrasive materials.
- Rich in Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Vitamins A, D & E
- Only dental prosthetics and mouthwash with the ADA Seal of Acceptance
- Specifically designed for dentures, partial dentures, implant dentures, and overdentures
ONLY Toothpaste For Prosthetics & The Mouth:
Regular toothpaste and toothbrushes should never be used to clean dental prosthetics. They are overly abrasive and will harm the shine and color of your dentures and implants. Cleanadent Paste is the only ultra-low-abrasive toothpaste that can be used to clean dentures and implants.
Innovative Formula Helps Clean, Refresh, and Moisturize The Mouth:
Cleanadent Paste is packed with natural medicines that have been shown to have numerous health advantages.
Great For Brushing Intra-Orally and Extra-Orally:
Cleanadent Paste can be used with the Dr. B Toothbrush to brush dentures, overdentures, and implant bridges within and outside the mouth. Brushing with Cleanadent Paste will dissolve any denture adhesive, food, or pathogenic biofilm.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Q. Can I clean my dental prosthetics using regular toothpaste and toothbrushes?
A. No, normal toothpaste and toothbrushes are too abrasive and can cause color and shine damage to your dental prosthetics. This can cause stains and unpleasant breath. Cleanadent Paste is the only ultra-low abrasive toothpaste that can be used to clean both dental prosthetics and the entire mouth.
Q. How does this paste help in the removal of denture adhesive?
A. When brushing, Cleanadent Paste dissolves any denture adhesive, food, or harmful biofilm.
Q. Is Cleanadent Paste appropriate for all appliances?
A. Yes, Cleanadent Paste is intended for use with dentures, partial dentures, implant dentures, and snap-on overdentures.
Q. Is Cleanadent Paste approved by the ADA?
A. Yes, Cleanadent Paste is the only dental prosthetics and mouth toothpaste that has received the ADA Seal of Acceptance.