Dr. B Dental Solutions Sonic Cleaner Vibrating Denture Bath
Dr. B Dental Solutions Sonic Cleaner Vibrating Denture Bath is your go-to solution for cleaning removable dental devices quickly and effectively. The process, which harnesses the force of ultrasonic waves, provides a high-frequency vibrating bath that completely cleans and revitalizes your dental appliances. Dr. B Ultrasonic Denture & Dental Appliance Cleaner is a Vibrating Ultrasonic Wave Bath for all removable dental devices.
With its versatile power options, the Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner ensures convenience. The kit contains both a battery and a USB cord (the USB wire simply functions as a power source, not a charger), allowing you to select the best power supply for your needs. Ultrasonic waves have a mechanical cleaning effect that penetrates and dislodges dirt, biofilm, stains, and plaque from your dental appliances.
Features of Dr. B Dental Solutions Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- Easy-to-use pump dispensing mechanism
- 2 power options batteries and USB cord included
- The deeper receptacle fits both the upper and lower arches
- Avoids scratches on appliances, which decreases color and luster
- Mechanical cleaning process eliminates debris, stains, and plaque
- Three timing options with auto shut-off for customized cleaning cycles
- It eliminates pathogens such as candida, strep, staph, and actinomyces
- It is by far the best and most cost-effective Ultrasonic cleaner on the market
- Helps in the prevention of diseases such as oral thrush and denture stomatitis
- Ideal for dentures, partial dentures, mouth/night guards, retainers, aligners, and sleep apnea devices
Highly Effective Mechanical Cleaning:
The Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner mechanically cleans dental equipment by using high-frequency sonic waves. This tool helps in the removal of biofilm, stains, and plaque by loosening material.
The Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner offers three timer settings. Press the power button three times in a row to set the timer for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes. When the cycle is over, the device will turn off automatically.
Use A Soak Cleanser for Optimal Results:
To properly disinfect dental appliances, the Ultrasonic Cleaner should always be used together with a soak cleansing treatment. When used together, the Ultrasonic Cleaner helps the Liquid Crystal Cleanser in penetrating the porous substance of dental appliances for a more deep clean.
How to Use:
- Open the lid of the Dr. B Ultrasonic Denture & Dental Appliance Cleaner and remove the batteries.
- Insert the batteries into the slot located at the bottom of the cleaner.
Note:For overnight storage, put the oral appliance in the Sonic Cleaner with plain water and switch it "Off".
- Remove the bluish-green bath from the cleaner and rinse it.
- Fill the bath with water, ensuring it's not completely full, and place it back into the cleaner.
- Squirt 3-4 pumps of Cleanadent Liquid Crystals into the bath to eliminate stains and kill pathogens.
- Insert the removable oral appliance into the bath.
- Close the lid of the cleaner.
- Move the switch at the back of the cleaner to the "On" position.
- Allow the cleaner to run for 20 minutes to ensure thorough cleaning, then switch it "Off".
- Remove the bath, empty the solution, and rinse both the appliance and the bath.
- Place the bath back into the cleaner and leave the lid open for drying.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Q. Can I use this cleaner in the dishwasher?
A. Yes, the cleaner bowl is dishwasher safe.
Q. Is it OK to use this cleaner on clear retainers?
A. Yes, it is safe.
Q. What is the most effective way to clean the tank?
A. The best technique is to use a dishwasher, but if you don't have one, you can wash the bowl with dish soap and water. Allow it to air dry after properly rinsing it.
Q. What not to put in an ultrasonic cleaner?
A. The ultrasonic cleaner is safe for all removable oral appliances.
Q. Is this product effective in removing the unpleasant taste and odor that trays get after a few days?
A. Yes, it does. Trays should be changed to oral appliances.
Q. What liquid should be used in a dental cleaner?
A. Water is fine, but any denture cleaner will do. The cleaner works best when combined with Dr. B Dental Solutions' Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser, although it may be used with any soak cleanser.
Q. Does this make any noise?
A. There is very little humming noise.