Drive adult anterior safety walker
The Drive Adult Anterior Safety Walker is a lightweight and portable walker designed for adults with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. It comes with skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels which is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Anterior safety walker folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position. User stands in the center of the safety roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
Features Of Drive Adult Anterior Safety Walker:
- Center safety roller moves in step with the user
- Braking mechanism automatically engages if user stumbles
- Adjustable handlebars
- Lightweight and portable design
- Durable construction
- Weight capacity: 400 Lbs
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
Benefits Of Drive Anterior Safety Walker:
- The Drive Adult Anterior Safety Walker can help to improve balance and mobility, reduce the risk of falls, and provide a comfortable place to rest.
- The center safety roller makes it easy to walk without having to worry about losing your balance.
- The braking mechanism provides added safety in case of a stumble.
- The adjustable handlebars make the walker comfortable and convenient for users of all heights and sizes.
Tips for using the Drive Adult Anterior Safety Walker:
- Be aware of your surroundings and use caution when maneuvering around obstacles.
- Do not use the walker on uneven surfaces.
- Inspect the walker regularly for any signs of wear or damage.
|Adult anterior safety walker||CE 1000B||CE 1000BK||CE1000NBL|
|Handlebar height||29" - 36"||29" - 36"||28" - 35"|
|Width inside handlebar||17"||17"||15"|
|Product weight||16 lbs.||16 lbs.||12 lbs.|
|Dimensions (open at base)||21.5" W x 25" D||21.5" W x 25" D||20" W x 25" D|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.||400 lbs.||400 lbs.|
|Carton shipping weight||21 lbs.||21 lbs.||17 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- What are some of the maintenance requirements for the Drive Adult Anterior Safety Walker?
The Drive Adult Anterior Safety Walker is a low-maintenance device. However, it is important to inspect it regularly for any signs of wear or damage. If you notice any problems, contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- When should you use a walker?
If you have an injury that permits partial weight-bearing but requires additional balance support, a walker is an excellent choice. It offers the highest level of support among walking aids, although it can be bulky and unsuitable for stair use.