Drive automatic wrist blood pressure monitor
Effortless Blood Pressure Monitoring at Your Fingertips
Drive Medical wrist blood pressure monitor is a convenient and easy-to-use digital wrist blood pressure monitor. Its large display makes reading easy, and the memory recall function holds up to 120 readings making it great for multiple users. The unit is lightweight to go anywhere and features an auto-off function to preserve battery life. The monitor is also able to provide an accurate pulse rate reading, eliminating the need for a separate device. With its user-friendly design and advanced technology, this wrist blood pressure monitor provides accurate readings with ease, empowering you to take control of your cardiovascular health from the comfort of your home.
Convenience and Portability for an Active Lifestyle
Drive Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is specifically designed to make your everyday life easier. Its compact size and lightweight design make the process of monitoring blood pressure easy. The Drive Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor fits comfortably on your wrist, allowing you to discreetly monitor your blood pressure wherever you are.
Empowering You to Make Informed Health Decisions
Regular monitoring of your blood pressure provides crucial insights into your overall well-being, allowing you to identify trends, track progress, and take proactive steps toward a healthier lifestyle. With this monitor, you become an active participant in managing your cardiovascular health. Additionally, it features a memory function that stores previous readings, allowing you to track your blood pressure history over time. This comprehensive information equips you with valuable data to share with your healthcare provider, fostering productive discussions and personalized care.
Features & Benefits
- Wrist model
- Auto-off function
- 120 memory recall
- Date & time display
- Pulse rate indicator
- Quiet inflation method
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Large easy-to-read digital display
- Irregular Heart Beat Detection
- One Touch Operation
- Pulse Rate Indicator
- Digital Error Messages
- Travel Bag
- Memory Stores 120 Readings (2 x 60)
- Average Last 3 Results
|Effortless Blood Pressure Monitoring at Your FingertipsDrive Medical automatic wrist blood pressure monitor|
|Measurement range||Pressure: 0~300mmHg +/-3mmHg|
|Power supply||2 x AAA batteries|
|Auto power off||3 minutes after last reading|
|Memory capacity||120 memories with date & time|
|Operation environment||50F tp 104F, <85%RH|
2 (Two) Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 2 (Two) years to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.