Drive Medical Bellavita auto bath lifter
Drive Medical Bellavita auto bath lifter is the perfect remedy for those who long for worry-free mobility, along with a sense of dignity and independence while bathing. Bellavita tub chair lift can provide care-free mobility, maximum comfort and relaxation. Bellavita auto bath lifter has four quick-release suction cups providing an anti-slip base for added safety and security. Bellavita bath lifter is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. Auto bath lifter is the lightest and lowest bath lift with comfortable padded backrest which can recline up to 50° at the seat's lowest position.
The sturdy frame dismantles, enabling the seat to be raised or lowered from 2.3" to 18.8" height. The lifting rod lifts and lowers the seat surface when the user pushes the up and down buttons. The lithium-ion battery is located in the hand control. The hand control itself can float in the water. The drive motor and control electronics are completely water tight, so user can use the lift even with the shower on. Completely tool-free set up makes it easy to install and operate. When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage.Features
- Bellavita lowers to 2.3"
- Watertight hand control floats
- Headrest available as an option
- Seat height reaches 18.8" for deeper tubs
- Washable hygienic covers are sold separately
- The backrest reclines to 50º at its lowest position
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
- Padded seat and backrest provide added comfort
- 4 quick-release suction cups for anti-slip bath base
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling
- Suction cups adhere to smooth surfaces only, and not textured surfaces
- Two-piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the hand control
- Simplify transfers, positioning and rotating when using your bath lift with a Vitaturn Swivel and Transfer Aid
|Drive Medical Bellavita auto bath lifter|
|Overall dimensions||32.6" L (with backrest in a reclined position) x 27.5" W (seat incl. side flaps)|
|Seat dimensions||13.7" W x 16.5" D x 22.4" L|
|Sitting height||2.3" - 18.8"|
|Backrest dimensions||25.1" H x 12.5" - 14.1" W|
|Baseplate dimensions||12.2" W x 22" L|
|Weight capacity (max.)||300 lbs.|
|Total weight (excl. hand control)||20.5 lbs.|
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details