Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Lightweight Aluminum Wheelchair
Drive Medical Cruiser X4 lightweight aluminum wheelchair has triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level. Cruiser made up of aluminum and carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish which is attractive, chip resistant and easy to maintain. The 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance free. It has flip-back, removable arm which is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism. Cruiser X4 comes with polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.Features
- Easy to propel and transport
- Height adjustable segmented back
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity
- Patented adjustable depth seat. 16" and 18" on chair depths
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustments
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
- Weighs 34 lbs. or less when properly equipped in the basic configuration (Excluding front rigging)
- 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims
|Drive Medical Cruiser X4 lightweight aluminum wheelchair|
|Width open with 16" | 18" | 20" seat||23" | 25" | 27"|
|Seat to-floor height||17" | 18" | 19"|
|Back height||16" - 17.5"|
|Seat depth||16" / 18" on chair|
|Length with riggings||43"|
|Product weight without riggings (16", 18", 20")||32 lbs. | 34 lbs. | 36 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.