Drive Medical first class school chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Drive Medical First Class School Chair is designed to facilitate good seating posture while in the home, at therapy or in the classroom. The First Class Chair will grow with your child as legs are height adjustable; the seat is also depth adjustable. First Class chair comes with flip back, height adjustable armrests and pelvic belt. Height adjustable armrests provide proper upper extremity support and allow for use of the optional tray and also flip up to allow for easier lateral transfers.
Armrests: Adjustable in height and flip back
Pelvic Belt: Adjustable seat belt helps maintain proper hip position
Depth Adjustable: Adjustable depth accommodates growth or multiple usersFeatures
- Adjustable seat height and seat depth for a precise fit
- Padded Hip Belt provides pelvic support and maintains proper hip positioning
|Drive Medical first class school chair|
|Model||FC 2000N||FC 4000N.|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Seat Depth||9.5" - 14.5"||13" - 17"|
|Seat Height to Floor||10" - 14"||15" - 23"|
|Seat Height to Footplate||9" - 12.5"||9.5" - 17.5"|
|Seat-to-Armrest Height||5" - 10"||4" - 13.5"|
|Headrest Height||4.5" - 8"||4.5" - 8"|
|Product Weight||13 lbs||18 lbs|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details