Drive Medical Kanga adult tilt wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology supplier (ATS);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Drive Medical Kanga Adult tilt wheelchair is ideal for anyone who requires adjustability in the tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped rental and long-term care markets. Kanga Adult tilt wheelchair has folding frame tilt-in-space wheelchair with 45° of tilt and width and depth adjustability without additional components.Features
- Adjustable angle backrest
- Adjustable height back canes
- Removable anti tippers included
- Width adjustable solid seat pan included
- Height adjustable & removable “T” style armrests
- 20” rear wheels included - 12” rear wheels optional
- Ideal solution for rental or long term care markets
- Folding frame tilt-in-space wheelchair with 45° of tilt
- Must order either footrests or elevating legrests separately
- Adjustable frame width and depth without additional components
- Transit brackets included for securing unoccupied wheelchair in vehicle
- Must order seat cushion, backrest, and headrest for complete wheelchair system
|Drive Medical Kanga adult tilt wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||250 lb||250 lb||250 lb|
|Seat Depth||16” - 20”||16” - 20”||16” - 20”|
|Tilt Angle Range||0° - 45°||0° - 45°||0° - 45°|
|Front Caster Diameter||8”||8”||8”|
|Seat-to-Floor Height w/20” Rear Wheels||18.5”||18.5”||18.5”|
|Seat-to-Floor Height w/Sold Seat Pan/22” Wheels||19”||19”||19”|
|Armrest Height||11” - 15”||11” - 15”||11” - 15”|
|Back Cane Height||19” - 24”||19” - 24”||19” - 24”|
|Back Angle Range||90° - 110°||90° - 110°||90° - 110°|
|Overall Width (Folded)||12”||12”||12”|
|Overall Width (20” Wheels)||24”||26”||28”|
|Footrest Hanger Angle||70°||70°||70°|
|Footrest Adjustment Range||11.5” - 17”||11.5” - 17”||11.5” - 17”|
|Footplate Size||6.25” x 8”||6.25” x 8”||6.25” x 8”|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details