Drive Medical locking elevated toilet seat
Drive Medical locking elevated toilet seat has heavy-duty molded plastic construction which allows the product to remain lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. Locking elevated toilet seat will help users who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet. Locking elevated toilet seat with removable arms is versatile and can be removed without tools making transfer easy.
- Improved locking device
- Lightweight and portable
- No tools required for installation
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added as needed
|Drive Medical locking elevated toilet seat|
|Width between arms||18"|
|Product weight||5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details