Drive Medical M-Rail home bed assist handle
Drive Medical M-Rail home bed assist handle is designed to provide support when getting into and out of bed and when moving from a lying position to a sitting position. M-Rail bed handle offers multiple crossbars that creates easy grip for any height use. M-Rail comes standard with accessory pouch for storing remote controls, glasses, magazines and more. Bed assist handle is made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning.Features
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly
- Multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use
- M shape allows for multiple hand positions to accommodate any user
- Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit
- Special extra-long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen or king size bed
|Drive Medical M-Rail home bed assist handle|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then original shipping cost will be deducted from total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details