Drive Medical Moxie GT gait trainer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Drive Medical Moxie GT gait trainer offers a tremendous amount of versatility to aid children or adults with stability while they improve their walking ability. The Moxie GT is a height adjustable gait trainer available in 3 different sizes. Moxie GT can be used in either a posterior or anterior position. All Moxie accessories install and adjust without tools.
Height Adjustable: Height can be adjusted in 1" increments.
Anterior or Posterior Position: Can be set-up to best fit the needs of the user.
Four Function Casters: Incorporate wheel locks, swivel locks, one directional control, and adjustable drag control.Features
- Height adjustable in 1” increments
- Accessories install and adjust without tools
- Swivel casters can be locked in non-swivel position
- Medium and Large frames fold for easier storage and transportation
- Wheel locks on all four casters to keep gait trainer stationary during transfer
- Directional lever allows for both forward and reverse mobility, or forward mobility only
Drive Medical Moxie GT Gait Trainer
|Size||Handle Height||Weight Capacity||Width Inside Handles||Outside Dimensions (at base)||Product Weight|
|Small||15" - 18.5"||75 lbs.||12.5"||23" (W) x 33" (L)||22 lbs.|
|Medium||22" - 25.5"||150 lbs.||16.5"||26.5" (W) x 33" (L)||26 lbs.|
|Large||29" - 39"||200 lbs.||18"||28" (W) x 38" (L)||32 lbs.|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details