Drive Medical Otter Pediatric bath chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Drive Medical Otter Pediatric bath chair provides support and safety for children while bathing. Otter Pediatric Bathing System has an angle-adjustable seat and backrest to accommodate each individual’s positioning needs. The Otter chair has height and width adjustable lateral supports that can be used for positioning the head or trunk. Drive Otter pediatric bath chair is available in three sizes and with or without a Tub or Shower Stand. Soft Fabric: Polyester knit fabric includes a trunk strap to assist in lateral support. The legs are slip-resistant for safety and can raise the chair an additional 7". Otter bathing system features additional padding between the fabric and Otter frame.
Folds Flat: Folds flat for easy storage and travel
Adjustable Legs: Slip-resistant legs can raise chair up to 7"
Comfortable Fabric: That can be removed and machine-washed
Leg Straps: Control abduction and adduction, and also have adjustable positioning straps for added safety.Features
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Leg straps control abduction and adduction
- Adjustable slip-resistant legs raise chair up to 7"
- Standard Fabric: Vinyl covered nylon dries easily
- Adjustments can be made with the user seated in a chair
- Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments
- Plastic frame with a choice of standard or soft removable and washable fabric
- Removable positioning straps can be placed anywhere along the length of the frame
- Angle - adjustable seat and back have five angle adjustments at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, and 90°
- Height- and width-adjustable head cushions offer support and comfort. They can also be used as lateral supports.
|Drive Medical Otter Pediatric Bath Chair|
|Weight Capacity||60 lb||120 lb||160 lb||250 lb|
|User Height||up to 36"||32" - 50"||46" - 68"||50" - 72"|
|Maximum Leg Height||7"||7"||7"||7"|
|Seat Angle Adjustment||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°|
|Back Angle Adjustment||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°||0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°|
|Product Weight||11 lb||12 lb||14 lb||18 lb|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details