Drive Medical two wheeled walker with seat
Drive Medical two wheeled walker with seat features comfortable and convenient padded seat and backrest. Tow wheeled walker comes with height adjustable and contoured handles for a comfortable grip. Drive walker's rear leg tips act as brakes when pressed down helps to maintain balance.Features
- Height adjustable handles
- Quickly folds when not in use
- Weight capacity up to 300 lbs.
- Contoured handles for a comfortable grip
- Large swivel wheels for added maneuverability
- Rear leg tips act as brakes when pressed down
|Drive Medical two wheeled walker with seat|
|Handle height||29" - 38"|
|Seat dimensions||15.87" W x 8" D|
|Product weight||12 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then original shipping cost will be deducted from total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details