Drive Medical Viper Plus Gt Wheelchair With Universal Armrests
Drive Medical Viper Plus GT wheelchair with universal armrests allows the user to easily convert the armrests into desk arm, half arm, and full arm with the push of a button. The armrests also adjust to eight individual heights in ½” increments for complete customization. The Viper Plus GT wheelchair is made of lightweight aluminum and also has an adaptable back height from 17" to 19". Viper plus is equipped with a double axle, adaptable for multiple seat-to-floor positions from 17-1/2" to 19-1/2".
- All-Aluminum frame
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° - 20°
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height and length, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery with hook and loop fastener flaps
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides, works with seating and positioning accessories
|Viper Plus GT wheelchair with universal armrests|
|Arm height from floor||28.5" - 31.5"|
|Arm height from seat||8.5" - 11.5"|
|Back angle||5° - 20°|
|Back of chair height||17" - 19"|
|Brakes||Push to lock|
|Folded dimensions||33" x 12.25" x 36"|
|Front caster diameter||8"|
|Handle height range||36" - 38"|
|Overall length with riggings||46"|
|Product weight w/out footrests||Seat width 16": 34.5 lbs. | Seat width 18": 35.25 lbs. | Seat width 20" and 22": 36 lbs.|
|Seat depth||16" - 18"|
|Seat to floor height||17.5" - 19.5"|
|Seat width||16" | 18" | 20" | 22"|
|Weight capacity||16", 18" and 20": 300 lbs. | 22": 350 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.