Drive Medical wallaby pediatric wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Drive Medical wallaby pediatric wheelchair provides mobility, comfort and safety. Wallaby offers flip-back padded desk arms, swing-away footrests, calf strap, pelvic belt, and adjustable height push handles as standard features. Wallaby is foldable wheelchair can be folded to fit in a van, to go out camping with the family, or practically anywhere, especially if you're an outdoorsy person. WC19 bus transit compliant for users between 50 and 80 lb (standard transit brackets included).Features
- Push to lock wheel locks
- Standard Transit Tie Down Brackets
- 22” Rear wheels with 6” front casters
- Pelvic belt For added positioning support
- Flip Back Armrests Allows for easier transfers
- Swingaway footrests with tool free height adjustment and calf strap
- Height adjustable push handles Adjustable to perfectly fit the care-giver
- WC19 Compliant when used with WB8021 for users between 50 and 80 lbs.
|Drive Medical wallaby pediatric wheelchair|
|Size||12" Chair||14" Chair|
|Product Seat Dimensions||12"W x 12"D||14"W x 14"D|
|Product Overall Width Open||20"||22"|
|Product Overall Width Closed||12"||12"|
|Product Overall Length (witd Riggings)||37"||39"|
|Product Weight Capacity||150 lbs.||150 lbs.|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details