Dynaform Chest Support one-piece with buckle closure
Dynaform Chest Support one-piece with buckle closure has a single buckle style of connector making application easy for both user/caregiver. It can be mounted to a solid wheelchair back or wheelchair uprights. Dynaform chest support prevents the user from falling forward but still allows for rotation of shoulders. The comfortable Neoprene panel contacts the front and sides of the client.
Note: Chest Supports should always be used with a pelvic support (i.e. hip belt) to prevent the client from sliding down in the seat.Features
- One piece buckle closure
- Comfortable neoprene panel
- Mounts to solid seats or wheelchair uprights
|Size||Pad Height||Pad width||Chest Width||Webbing Width|
|XX Small||3"||14"||6" - 8"||1"|
|X Small||3"||16"||8" - 10"||1"|
|Small||3"||18"||10" - 12"||1"|
|Medium||4"||20"||12" - 14"||1"|
|Large||4"||22"||14" - 16"||1"|
|X Large||4"||24"||16" - 18"||1"|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.