EasyStand Bantam sit to stand stander, extra small
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
EasyStand Bantam extra small sit to stand stander can combine the option of supine positioning to create infinite positioning possibilities from 90-90 sitting, fully vertical standing, full supine lying and anywhere in between. From early intervention to elementary school, the EasyStand bantam sit to stand extra small stander is ideal. A child can withstand standing for longer periods of time by shifting positions. Also, when it is safer and easier for a caregiver to transfer and stand a child, the child will stand more often, increasing standing compliance.Features
- Gradual ROM with hip-knee flexion
- Fits kids 28" - 40" tall and up to 50 lbs.
- Substantial growth built into the frames with tool free adjustments
- Upright standing: Option to easily go from upright to supine encourages longer period of standing
- Inclusion in school and home: Serves as a positioning, feeding or activity chair both in school and at home
- Feeding chair possibilities: Provides many position options including sitting, tilt, recline and standing to find the optimal feeding position
- Positioning chair capabilities: Can do anterior tilt positioning, posterior tilt in space and a true full recline similar to positioning/activity chairs
- Custom fit for better standing: Modular design works for children who require minimal positioning and has option for those who require maximum positioning and support
- Promoting activity in a bantam: Being able to move the child into several different positions with one product can create opportunities for better health, cognitive growth and balance
- Chest strap
- Black upholstery
- Two 5" front wheels
- Planar seat and back
- Height Adjustable Foot plates
- Two 3" rear locking swivel casters
- Tool pouch (P80809)
- Positioning belt (PT30066)
- Foot straps (pair) (PT50080)
- Seat angle locator (P80246)
The manufacturer provides warranty on the EasyStand Bantam stander as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Two years on the gas spring lifting mechanism.
- Two years on the hydraulic actuator, and ninety days on all other parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details