EasyStand Bantam sit-to-stand/supine stander, Small
EasyStand bantam combines two aspects of sit-to-stand and supine positioning to provide limitless positioning options. EasyStand Bantam is the only stander that allows for as much positioning as possible, be it supine standing or sit-to-stand. As a result of positioning possibilities, a child will stand up more often. The Bantam is appropriate for children from early intervention to elementary school. Bantam Small Stander fits kids 36"-54" tall and up to 100 lbs.
EasyStand Bantam comes standard with:
- Black upholstery
- Two 3" rear locking swivel casters
Bantam Stander Features
- The flexibility to adjust allows children who have positioning difficulties to stand.
- Children who have contractures or length leg discrepancies don't require any specific modifications.
- Match the child's hip and knee flexion, and then make adjustments as the child's hip and knee range of motion increases.
Gradual Range of Motion with Hip-Knee Flexion:
- Can begin in a hip-knee flexion position and gradually increases the lower extremity extension.
- Many children can gradually improve their range of motion (ROM) by maintaining a sustained, weight-bearing stretch during the standing session.
Hip-Knee Flexion Transfers:
- Compatible with patient lifts.
- Since every child is unique, the Bantam offers options when transferring.
- Enables transfers, including standing pivot, lateral seat-to-seat, supine flat-to-load, supine with hip and knee flexion, or any position in between.
Full Support with Sit to Stand:
- Due to the additional support and sense of security provided by a sit-to-stand device, children seem to adjust to standing and bearing weight more quickly.
- Full body support system with foot plates, knee pads (anterior), seat (posterior), and chest pad (anterior) that supports the user in all positions from sitting, standing, and supine.
Custom Fit for Better Standing:
- Tool-free adjustments.
- More than 50 options for positioning and supporting the most difficult cases help keep them secure, aligned, and safe.
- Children with minor positioning needs can benefit from modular design, and there are options for those who need the maximum support and positioning.
Feeding Chair Possibilities:
- In many cases, standing partially or supine while feeding is preferable to sitting upright for the head control.
- Offers a variety of positioning options, including sitting, tilting, standing, and reclined positions, to help find the ideal feeding posture.
- The head, hips, knees, and ankles are all vertically aligned when standing upright, which is a natural position.
- A child is more likely to feel balanced and be in the optimal position to allow the strengthing of the neck muscles when they are standing upright.
- Longer periods of standing are possible due to the option of shifting from an upright to a supine position, especially when loss of head control starts.
Positioning/Activity Chair Capabilities:
- Fewer transfers and more position changes lead to less lifting and a lower risk of injury for caregivers.
- Can provide anterior tilt positioning, posterior tilt in space, and a full recline same as positioning/activity chairs.
- Maintaining the child's position in the seat with knee pads, hip supports, and lap belts provide great pelvic support and stability.
Plenty of Growth:
- The frame has substantial growth with tool-free adjustments.
- The Bantam extra small has up to 18" of height growth, seat depth of 11" - 16", and seat to footplate range is 4.5" - 16.5".
Inclusion in School and Home:
- Both at home and at school, it can be used as a positioning, feeding, or activity chair.
- With a swing-away feature and an angle adjustment, the tray is the ideal surface for work, play, communication, nutritional requirements, and sensory activities.
- The child can use the stander underneath the same tables, up close to the whiteboard, or with other educational materials. They can also sit when others are sitting and stand when others are standing.
Promoting Activity in a Bantam:
- Activities can be more easier and comfortable with infinite positions.
- Without additional transfers, the child can easily move and change positions.
- With the use of one product, the child can be placed in a variety of positions that can improve their balance, health, and cognitive development.