Bantam Small - EasyStand Special Needs Sit-to-Stand Stander (PT50002)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
EasyStand bantam combines two aspects of sit-to-stand and supine positioning to provide limitless positioning options. EasyStand Bantam is the only stander that allows for as much positioning as possible, be it supine standing or sit-to-stand. As a result of positioning possibilities, a child will stand up more often. The Bantam is appropriate for children from early intervention to elementary school.
- Hip-knee flexion transfers
- Promote activity in a bantam
- Full support with sit to stand
- Accommodating contractures
- Gradual ROM with hip-knee flexion
- Fits kids 36"-54" tall and up to 100 lbs. (pound)
The EasyStand Bantam comes standard with the following options included:
- Chest strap
- Black upholstery
- Two 5" front wheels
- Planar seat and back
- Height-adjustable footplates
- Two 3" rear locking swivel casters
- Tool pouch
- Positioning belt
- Foot straps (pair)
- Seat angle locator
The manufacturer provides warranty on the EasyStand Bantam stander as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Two years on the gas spring lifting mechanism.
- Two years on the hydraulic actuator, and ninety days on all other parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details