EasyStand Evolv sit to stand stander, large
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
EasyStand Evolv is most supportive standing frame available to accommodate the most involved users. Its open base makes transfer easier. With the Pow’r-Up Lift option, user can independently achieve the standing position with a push button. With three simple steps standing transition can be done - adjust, transfer, and pump up.
- Safety and Convenience
- Accessibility and independence
- Seat depth range (from seat pivot) 18?-23?
- Hip and knee contractures through positioning
- Fits individuals from 5’0-6’2” tall and up to 280 lbs.
The EasyStand Evolv comes standard with the following options included:
- Two 5” Rear Locking Casters
- Two 5” Front Wheels
- Manual Hydraulic Actuator with Handle
- Planar Seat
- Flip-Up Knee Pad
- Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates
- Black Molded Tray with Chest Pad
- Transfer Handles
- Black Upholstery
|EasyStand evolv sit to stand stander, large (Basic)|
|Approximate height range||5'0" - 6'2"|
|Weight limit||280 lbs|
|Seat depth range (From seat pivot)||18" - 23"|
|Seat to footplate range (From seat pivot)||14" - 21"|
|Knee width (Center to center)||9"|
|Kneepad depth range (From seat pivot)||3.5" - 5.75"|
|Seat dimensions||19"W x 21.5"L|
|Standard tray size||21" x 24"|
|Tray/chest pad depth range (From seat pivot)||0" - 10.5"|
|Standard tray height range (From seat pivot)||15.5" - 30.5"|
|Footprint (At widest points)||26.5" x 33.5"|
|Weight of basic unit||104 lbs|
|Locking caster diameter||5"|
|Footplates - Plantar||10° in 3 increments|
|Footplates - Dorsi||10° in 3 increments|
|Footplates - Toe-out||15° in 3 increments|
Shadow tray measurement
|EasyStand evolv sit to stand stander, large (Shadow tray)|
|Standard shadow tray depth range (From back)||3.5" - 15"|
|Deep shadow tray depth range (From back)||7.5" - 19"|
|Shadow tray 7" height from seat (Acrylic tray is 1" shorter)||7.25"|
|Shadow tray 10" height from seat (Acrylic tray is 1" shorter)||10"|
|Shadow tray 12" height from seat (Acrylic tray is 1" shorter)||12.25"|
|Weight of evolv with shadow||115 lbs|
|Shadow tray size||21" x 24"|
|EasyStand evolv sit to stand stander, large (Mobile)|
|Weight of mobile option||38 lbs|
|Weight of evolv mobile (all sizes)||135 lbs|
|Footprint (Including pushrims)||28.5" x 36"|
|Pushrim height (From floor)||45"|
|Mobile tray size||18"W x 19"L|
|EasyStand evolv sit to stand stander, large (Options)|
|Front swivel casters||Add 5"W to footprint|
|Adjustable/removable actuator handle range||+/- 15° from neutral|
|T-style handle - Extends (Each direction)||6"|
|Foot straps - Fits foot height||4" - 6.5"|
|Secure foot straps- Fits foot height||4" - 6.5"|
|Seat - Size of roho insert||12" x 12"|
|Transfer seat dimensions||23"W x 21.5"L|
|Hip supports - Medium width||10" - 15"|
|Hip supports - Large width||12" - 17"|
|Hip supports pad size||4"W x 6"H|
|Independent kneepad height range (From seat pivot)||+5" to -5.25"|
|Independent kneepad depth range (From front of seat)||1" - 7.5"|
|Independent kneepad width range (Center to center)||9" - 13.5"|
|Independent kneepad size||7"W x 9"H|
|Independent kneepad roho insert size||5"W x 7.5"H|
|Clear acrylic tray size||21" x 24"|
|Oversized clear tray size||29" x 22"|
|Angle adjustable tray (Angle range)||0° - 35°|
|Large contoured chest pad (Approximate size)||9.5" x 15"|
|Low back (flat/contoured) height from seat||13"|
|High back (flat/contoured) height from seat||19"|
|Velcro positioning belt (Hip circumference)||26" - 55"|
|Positioning belt with airline buckle (Hip circumference)||26" - 55"|
|Small chest strap - Pad size||5"W x 19"L|
|Small chest strap-fits users chest measuring||30" - 46"|
|Large chest strap - Pad size||5"W x 24"L|
|Large chest strap-fits users chest measuring||34" - 54"|
|X-style chest vest - Medium||11"L x 9.5"W|
|X-style chest vest - Large||12.5"L x 10"W|
|Y-style chest vest - Medium||17.5"L x 11.5"W|
|Y-style chest vest - Large||20.5"L x 12.5"W|
|High mount chest vest bracket positions||18", 19", 20", 21" H (Above hip pivot)|
|Lateral supports - Medium width range||9" - 15"|
|Lateral supports - Large width range||12" - 18"|
|Lateral supports - Fore/aft pad adjustment||3"|
|Lateral supports - Height adjustment by swapping brackets left/right||2"|
|Lateral supports - Height adjustment via mounting bolts on the pads||2"|
|Lateral supports - Height range of lateral pad from hip pivot||4"|
|Lateral supports - Rotational setting of lateral pad via bolt mounting holes||90°, 180°, 270° or 360° position|
|Lateral support pad size||4"W x 6"H|
|Head support - Medium height range (From top of the seat to middle of headrest)||21" - 30.5"|
|Head support - Large height range (From top of the seat to middle of headrest)||24" - 33.5"|
|Head support - Depth range||3.75"|
|Head support - Fore/aft adjustment in relation to back pad||Flush with back aft to 3¾|
The warranty on the EasyStand Evolv line of standers is as follows:
- Ninety days on the control box, battery, and battery charger.
- Five years on the steel frame and two years on the hydraulic pump.
- The warranty on the optional Power Up Lift is two years on the actuator and hand pendant.
- The warranty on all other parts on the Evolv stander is ninety days.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details