EasyStand Evolv sit to stand stander, large
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
EasyStand Evolv is most supportive standing frame available to accommodate the most involved users. Its open base makes transfer easier. With the Pow’r-Up Lift option, user can independently achieve the standing position with a push button. With three simple steps standing transition can be done - adjust, transfer, and pump up.
- Safety and Convenience
- Accessibility and independence
- Seat depth range (from seat pivot) 18"-23"
- Hip and knee contractures through positioning
- Fits individuals from 5’0-6’2” tall and up to 280 lbs.
The EasyStand Evolv comes standard with the following options included:
- Planar Seat
- Transfer handles
- Black upholstery
- No-tray chest pad
- Two 5” Rear locking casters
- Two 5” Front wheels
- Manual hydraulic actuator with handle
- Height-only adjustable foot plates
The warranty on the EasyStand Evolv line of standers is as follows:
- Ninety days on the control box, battery, and battery charger.
- Five years on the steel frame and two years on the hydraulic pump.
- The warranty on the optional Power Up Lift is two years on the actuator and hand pendant.
- The warranty on all other parts on the Evolv stander is ninety days.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details