EasyStand Evolv sit to stand stander, medium
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
EasyStand evolv sit to stand stander, medium features modular design which makes it most versatile standing frame available. The base unit is functional for many users, however when more support is needed a wide variety of positioning options can be added to accommodate the most involved users. Evolv is one of the most supportive and comfortable sit to stand stander which comes with over 60 options and configurations. These options, that would normally be custom modifications, allow a stander to be configured for specific needs.Accessibility and independence:
Evolv sit to stand stander's open base makes independent transfers easier. A larger transfer seat or rotating seat can also be added to make transfers more manageable. To make standing pivot or lift assist transfers easier, an optional swing-away front or removable back can be added. The user can independently achieve the standing position with the manual hydraulic actuator or optional push-button power up lift.Positioning:
The optimal standing position has been perfected in the evolv standing frame. By strategically placing the pivot points of the stander in line with the body’s natural pivot points, options like the hip supports, lateral supports, and head support remain in place from sitting to standing, minimizing shear. When positioned correctly, the contoured seat provides a maximum over-center stretch for various body types. Evolv also accommodates for hip and knee contractures through proper positioning of the footplates and optional independent knee pads.Safety and convenience:
EasyStand evolv standing frame provides a safe and supportive transition to standing. It allows the user to stand in three easy steps - adjust, transfer, and pump up. Both caregivers and users are more comfortable with the evolv because of the safe and easy lateral transfer and supportive transition to standing.Buy now & get free foot straps and seat angle locator
Product comes standard with
- Planar seat
- Transfer handles
- Black upholstery
- Flip-up knee pad
- Two 5" front wheels
- Two 5" rear locking casters
- Multi-adjustable foot plates
- Black molded tray with chest pad
- Manual hydraulic actuator with handle
The warranty on the EasyStand Evolv line of standers is as follows:
- Ninety days on the control box, battery, and battery charger.
- Five years on the steel frame and two years on the hydraulic pump.
- The warranty on the optional Power Up Lift is two years on the actuator and hand pendant.
- The warranty on all other parts on the Evolv stander is ninety days.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details