EasyStand Glider sit to stand stander, medium
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
EasyStand glider medium sit to stand stander features state-of-the-art active standing technology which provides lower body range of motion and upper body strengthening. EasyStand glider actively promotes movement of the ankles, knees and hips creating greater range of motion, increased respiration and cardiovascular endurance. Active weight bearing on the long bones is increased while gliding and the user experiences increased cardio circulation. EasyStand glider sit to stand allows user to move the handles with their arms (or a caregiver can assist) which creates a reciprocal movement in the legs.
EasyStand glider medium sit to stand stander's full range seat has hinged, break-away sections for each leg that allow full leg extension while standing. EasyStand glider's gliding mechanism facilitates lower extremity movement fore and aft. Glider comes with adjustable resistance cylinders which allows the user to start with minimal resistance and tailor an active standing program to their strength level, adjusting as it increases. EasyStand glider enhances the medical benefits of standing and keeps the body in shape for medical breakthroughs.Features
- Facilitates easy transfers
- Enhances medical benefits of standing
- Allow full leg extension while standing
- Fits individuals from 4' - 5.6? and up to 200 lbs.
- Promotes movement of the ankles, knees and hips
- Active standing provides lower body range of motion and upper body strengthening
|EasyStand glider sit to stand stander, medium|
|Approximate height range||4'0" - 5'6"|
|Seat depth range (Seat pivot to flat back)||20" - 25"|
|Seat to footplate range (From seat pivot)||15" - 18"|
|Knee width (Center to center)||10"|
|Tray / chest pad depth range - From seat pivot||5" - 15.5"|
|Footprint (Outer dimensions of base frame)||26.5" x 41"|
|Weight of glider||175 lbs.|
|Thigh clearance (Seat in relation to moveable flaps)||25°|
|Glider tray size||7.5" x 19"|
|Glider handle height (From seat pivot)||24.5" - 33.5"|
|Glide handle extensions - Bring handles closer||6"|
|Glider seat - Roho insert size||7" x 12"|
|Weight limit||200 lbs.|
The warranty on the EasyStand Glider stander is as follows:
- Ninety days on the control box, battery, and battery charger.
- Five years on the steel frame and two years on the hydraulic pump.
- The warranty on the optional Power Up Lift is two years on the actuator and hand pendant.
- The warranty on all other parts on the Glider stander is ninety days.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details