Easystand Zing MPS Portable Stander - Package
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Easystand Zing MPS Portable Stander fits children from infancy to 36" and up to 36 lbs. The Zing MPS portable stander is the first "right-sized" product for standing children as young as possible. Developing children will normally begin the processes of learning to stand between 9-13 months.
Zing MPS Portable Stander Package Includes:
- Mast with Leg Abduction
- Head Support - Supine - 3.5"H x 8"W
- Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates - 6"L x 2.75"W
- Pelvic Support Form to Fit Pad - 3.5"H x 8"W
- Foot Straps - 8.5"L (length over top of foot, pair)
- Black Molded Swing Away Tray - Supine - 11"L x 13"W
- Base includes - 3 Folding Legs, Gas Spring, Green Frame
- Upper Body Support Form to Fit Pad - Prone - 3.5"H x 8"W
- Multi-Adjustable Black Molded Tray - Prone - 11"L x 13"W
- Upper Body Support Form to Fit Pad - Supine - 3.5"H x 8"W
- Multi-Adjustable Knee Pads - 4" (pair, inside width is variable)
True Hip Pivot Leg Abduction:
- Abduction can be adjusted and used throughout the entire positioning range
- Up to 15 degrees of abduction per leg – accomplished through a single knob
- Promotes musculoskeletal development for children during critical growth years
- Pivot points are in line with the hips, promoting proper alignment in the hips, knees, and feet
- Feet maintain the angle with the rest of the legs – no wedges needed and no additional adjustment to the knees or foot plates
Zing MPS Portable Stander Features:
- The tray can remain attached during transfers
- The Supine upper features a multi-use tray that swings away either direction
- More activities are possible by swinging the tray away during standing therapy, or loosen both sides and remove altogether
- Built in straps on the support pads
- Tool-free adjustment of all components
- Every adjustment can be made with a simple turn of a knob
Plenty Of Growth:
- A comfortable transfer height of 26" with near-flat loading makes transfers more manageable as children grow
- No minimum height or weight requirements make starting a standing program as young as possible a reality
Portable, Lightweight, And Foldable:
- Great for home, multi-user facility, or school
- 3 foldable legs, a carrying handle, and a weight of under 20 pounds makes moving the stander from one room to another a breeze
- With a small footprint when folded, traveling with your Zing stander is now possible and when a standing session is completed, the Zing Portable can be packed away without taking up much space
|Easystand Zing MPS Portable Stander - Package|
|Height Range||Up to 36"|
|Weight Limit||Up to 36 lbs.|
|Weight of Unit without Supine/Prone Options||14 lbs. (6.4kg)|
|Weight of Supine Options||5.5 lbs.|
|Weight of Prone Options||2 lbs.|
|Weight of Unit with all Options||21.5 lbs.|
|Tripod Frame Footprint, approximately||39"W x 32"L|
|Transfer Height (Horizontal at hip pivot)||26"|
|Leg Abduction||0 to 15°|
|Foot Plate Size||6" x 2.75"|
|Foot Height Range (Center of Pelvic Support to Footplate)||8.5" - 17.5"|
|Knee Pad Inside Height, Width is variable (form-to-fit)||4"|
|Knee Pads Lateral Adjustment, per side||1.25"|
|Knee Pads Height Range, (Center of the pelvic pad to center of the knee)||4.5" - 13.5"|
|Foot Straps– length over arch w/min 1″ Velcro overlap||8.5"|
|Tray Size||7.5" x 12.5" with 3" Elbow Extensions|
|Pelvic, Upper Body, and Head Support Pad Sizes||3.5" x 8"|
The warranty on the EasyStand Zing MPS Portable stander is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Ninety days on all other parts (Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings, and other parts not specifically identified).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.