Enfamil Nutrimigen Infant Formula with Enflora LGG
Nutramigen LGG Infant Formula is a hypoallergenic formula clinically shown to manage colic due to cow's milk protein allergy fast, in as quickly as 48 hours. Nutramigen LGG Infant formula is a hypoallergenic formula designed to provide the nutrition your growing baby needs for healthy development, while helping to provide relief from colic due to cow’s milk allergy. If your otherwise healthy baby is crying for more than three hours a day, at least three times per week for 3 weeks in a row, it could be colic due to cow’s milk allergy. The only way to know if your baby has colic is to visit your baby’s doctor for proper identification. Babies with cow’s milk protein allergy also have a higher probability of experiencing other allergies such as asthma or eczema. Nutramigen LGG can help reduce incidence of future allergy challenges, while still providing nutrition they need for healthy development.
- Clinically shown to reduce colic due to cow’s milk allergy within 48 hrs.
- Reduce Future Allergies:Helps reduce the incidence of future allergies.
- Milk Protein: Lactose-free – suitable for babies with lactose intolerance.
- Pediatrician Recommended:#1 Pediatrician Recommended Formula Brand for Cow's Milk Allergy.
- Hypoallergenic: made with extensively hydrolyze proteins that are less likely to trigger an allergic response.
- Cognitive development:Has DHA and ARA, nutrients found in breast milk that support baby’s brain and eye development.
- Overcome CMA:Helps more babies overcome cow's milk allergy and return to consuming regular milk in as soon as 6 months of feeding.
Corn Syrup Solids (47%), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils) (26%), Casein Hydrolysate (Milk) (17%)*, Modified Corn Starch (4%), And Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil†, Schizochytrium Sp. Oil‡, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E Acetate, L-Cystine, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Preparation and Use
Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
- Put the cap on the bottle and shake. Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.