Equity adjustable workstation with keyboard lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Equity adjustable workstation with keyboard lift features an easy to turn hand-crank which adjusts rear work surface, while the front surface adjusts using a lift-n-lock mechanism to meet the functional requirements of the ADA. Equity adjustable workstation is an ergonomic workstation with a clean modern look, smooth hand-crank adjustment and variable sit-to-stand height adjustment. Adjustable workstation with keyboard lift comes with front and rear work surfaces that adjust independently for optimal ergonomics, individual positioning or multi-user environments. Equity adjustable workstation with keyboard lift also includes rear surface hand-crank whose vertical adjustment range is 24" - 38" and front surface adjustment range is 20" - 45" (4" below, 7" above rear surface) with 15° +/- tilt.Features
- Durable laminate top
- Lift-N-Lock front surface
- Hand-crank adjusts 7 cranks per inch
- Front and rear surfaces adjust independently
- Rear surface adjusts 24" - 38" for a 14" span, with top crank
- Keyboard (front) adjusts 20" - 45" for 11" span and +/- 15° of tilt
|Equity adjustable workstation with keyboard lift|
|Model||Front/rear dimension||Overall dimension||Adjustment range||Rear start/end height||Leg span|
|EQ 361416 KBL||36” X 14”|
36” X 16”
|36” X 31”||14"||24”, 38”||30”|
|EQ 481416 KBL||48” X 14”|
48” X 16”
|48” X 31”||14"||24”, 38”||38”|
|EQ 601416 KBL||60” X 14”|
60” X 16”
|60” X 31”||14"||24”, 38”||50”|
- Manufacturer provides Lifetime warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products to the original purchaser.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace any product component or product that is deemed to be defective by its representative.
- Damage to any product caused by improper use, application or installation; changes in the look of any finish over time due to normal aging.
- Damage to any finish caused by improper cleaning, maintenance or exposure to corrosive elements; normal wear and tear, which includes scuffs and areas of heavy wear.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including labor to replace parts or products, repair of hydraulic hoses or recharge of hydraulic fluid for the Accella and Infinity series products.
- Motorized and electrical components included in the Vox, Infinity and Approach brand of products are covered by a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
- The gas piston included in the GPP models is covered by a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have prior authorization, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee with customer responsible for return shipping, unless covered under warranty.
- Returns are accepted when properly packed in original packaging only.
- Manufacturer will not cancel or accept returns of custom-made orders once in production.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.