Etac Clean 22" mobile shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Etac Clean 24 mobile shower commode chair facilitates side transfers safely due to sufficient seat space in front of the wheels. Clean 24 commode chair's brake handles are positioned just underneath the seat surface not to obstruct transfer but still being very easy to reach. The seat has a recess at the front and is fully open at the rear. This improves the accessibility for intimate hygiene. The softly curved surface provides comfort and stability for the feet and the heels are protected by the covered sides of the foot support.
Improved access -The seat has a recess at the front and is fully open at the rear.
Smart break handle -There is enough seat space in front of the wheels for side transfer.
Perfect fit -The push handle's upright position makes Etac Clean fit perfectly over any wall mounted toilet.
Comfortable and practical foot support -The softly curved surface provides comfort and stability for the feet. The heels are protected by the covered sides.Features:
- Easy transfers
- 24" rear wheels
- Easy maneuvering
- 19" wide seating surface
- Easy to propel without compromising with the security
- Brake handle is easy to reach without obstructing transfers
|Etac Clean 24 mobile shower commode chair|
|Width between arm supports||17¼"|
|Maximum user weight||287 lbs.|
|Rear wheel adapter||Aluminum|
|Rear wheels||Polyamide, solid tires|
|Chassis||Powder-painted steel tubing|
|Castors, lockable, ball-bearing||Polyamide/TPE|
|Maintenance: Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent (pH level 6-9), or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be decontaminated at max 85°C / 185°F is so required.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details